Friday, January 22, 2010

Hilton is my Home - Vacation Post #4

I arrived at the Hilton around 6 pm. I was sooooooo tired and decided I didn't feel like "freshning up" to go to the hotel restaurant so, I treated myself to room service. What a luxury! Something you don't do when you are with the fam.

I threw my hair up in a clip, changed into my sweats and t-shirt and waited for the food. Is it not just too fun to have someone come to your door with a tray of food? Here is what he carried in:


Yes that is a piece of cheesecake. I decided to really treat myself!

And here is what I ate:



And I loved these little jars of condiments:



After eating my supper, I fiddled around on the computer for a bit and then climbed into bed. The bed is one of those foam mattress things. You know the kind you can put a glass of wine on one side and jump on the other and it doesn't spill. Well, they are a bit difficult to get out of for the same reason the glass of wine doesn't spill. There is no bounce. I just kind of had to roll out when I realized the tv remote was not on the nightstand. But, I did have a wonderful night's sleep. I think I fell asleep around 9:30 and slept until 6:30.

And just in case you are not bored enough, I will now post some pictures of my lovely hotel room. Thanks for indulging me.

My desk...where I am blogging:



My sitting area:


And my foam, never worry you can't bounce, bed:















And now I am off to the Galleria Mall. I think I am going to walk there. It is only a few blocks and just beautiful out. As long as my camera batteries don't die, I'm sure I will have some more pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... Loved reading your blog!!

Your a great writer.

Jeanie said...

Oh, I love seeing what you're up to! Thanks for all the pictures. Now I need cheesecake.