Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Way Overdue - Part 2

If you haven't read part 1 of

Awesomeness in Asheville with Alicia

in my prior post, you may want to check that out first. Because, part 2 of anything usually makes more sense if part 1 is before part 2. Just in case you were not aware of that.

And..I am not really sure why it has taken me so long to do part 2, but, I can't post another blog until I finish the part 2 to part 1 and I have had so many other blog thoughts come and go that I am beside myself that I have not finished this blog yet.

Ok...you must take a breath now after that very long and probably, grammatically incorrect sentence.

Back to this post.

I loved Asheville with Alicia and her family. In all seriousness, they are some of the. most. special. people. in my life.







All the pictures above were taken the day we hiked in to see some beautiful waterfalls. Outside of the fact that I got car sick on the drive through the mountains, the day was perfect. The waterfalls were breathtaking, the sun was shining, the kids were happy.

Little Sophia and I spent some time together each night reading the book Little Women. She'd be all ready for bed and we'd snuggle together on my bed while I read to her. I so enjoyed this time with her.




Saturday night Jarrod, Alicia and I went to downtown Asheville and found this cute, little, restaurant named Salsa's where we ate supper. The food was so nummy. And the drink I had was so good...like nothing I've tasted before.




I didn't want my time in Asheville to come to an end. But I am sure you all are wishing this post would so, I think I will wrap it up with a group of photos of just some of the other things we did while I was there.

Alicia taught me how to create with different medias...


Sophie let me do her hair in pigtails...


And two little bums kept climbing the fence, to peek at the creek, while giving me a heart attack, on a walk through the park.


The End.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

gooood times! loved having you here, my dearest :)

Marissa said...

So sweet. :)